- The organisation's mission is to promote awareness, build the skills and experience of the disadvantaged young people in Africa to effect positive social changes.
- To establish functional literate communities in Africa and to engage in fostering the ability to lead in youth to empower them to fully participate in society.
- The organisation's primary goal is to help the deprived youth of Africa to develop their fullest potentials, through increased access to education, with a view to preparing them for meaningful participation in national development.
- To participate in developing the skills and potential of youth to take the lead in their own development and the development of their communities by enhancing their expertise and awareness about relevant issues and their community, such as youth training on cultural diversity.
- Promotion of youth education through workshops and seminars, vocational and leadership training courses in African countries;
- To engage in fostering the ability to lead in youth to empower them to fully participate in society.
- To highlight the differences in race, ethnicity, language, nationality, beliefs, values, religion, and the variety of human cultures within a community, organization, nation, or region and find ways to foster cohesion and collaboration among humans.
- To engage in the practice of enhancing the acceptance, tolerance, and understanding of cultural differences within a community, organization, country, or region.
- To describe the differences in race, ethnicity, language, nationality, beliefs, values, religion, and the variety of human cultures within a community, organization, nation, or region.
What We Do
Codewit Global Network invites hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, manufacturers, individuals, and other health care organizations to donate medical equipment on a one-time or recurring basis. We strive to reuse as many donations as possible.
Donate Medical Equipment
We accept functioning medical equipment, as well as semi-functional and inoperable machinery. As long as the condition of the equipment is fair, we have trained technicians to repair minor damage and ensure the product’s functionality. Our humanitarian aid shipments are designed to turn an empty room into a fully functional department of a working hospital. For example, an exam room should contain an exam table, light, diagnostic equipment, medical supplies, patient scale, patient chair, linens, medication cart, desk, chairs, and a waste container. Thanks to our sponsors and donors, we’re able to not only acquire all of these medical supplies and equipment, but also deliver these critical supplies directly to the hospital.
Partner with us to help! We Can't do it without you!